My Life In The Middle Side: Mga Litrato: Back to Black with Baguio

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mga Litrato: Back to Black with Baguio

And hello! this is another Photo blog post, it will be all about pictures that I've taken with my camera.
So here's the story, Me and my family went to Baguio for the holidays.
During our stay there I've decided to take pictures for artistic purposes, and that's when I came up with these photos.
The photos are all black and white or monochrome, I did it to make it more dramatic and beautiful.

here are the photos:

The awesome view from Mines View Park.






The Peanuts from the market.









The picture above is from Burnham park.


Inside the amusement park in Burnham park.





A kid just fell while rollerblading at the skate rink.






The photo below was taken at  Solibao restaurant near Burnham park. This is their Sinigang Bagnet, which I love because it is just so yummy. Every tourist should try this dish.
 


It rained during our stay but luckily I was able to take this picture, this was taken from our car's roof, I think the flower fell from a tree during the rain and landed on the car's room. I am just inlove with this picture.
 The flowers of Baguio:



The fog at Marcos Highway:




I am definitely going back to Baguio, and next time I will take more beautiful photos.

No comments: