My Life In The Middle Side: Jargasm is so JARTASTIC!

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Jargasm is so JARTASTIC!

So I went across this Instagram account named Jargasm. I browsed their pictures and to my surprised, its an online shop which sells cakes in a jar. I was surprised because the account was based here in Angeles City, Pampanga. I am not new to the concept, hence I already knew some cafe's in Manila is already doing this. It was taken me by surprised because the shop is based here. Now I quickly texted the seller and ordered 3 flavors of their Jargasm.

 I ordered their Apple Crumble, Red Velvet and Vanilla Ombre'.

 I like Vanilla so I am expecting a lot with their Vanilla Ombre'(pictured above)

 Their Red Velvet Jargasm^

 I love what Jargasm did with their jars and the design is just so chic and cute. Although it can ba limitation(audience-wise) because the design is feminine, and not much boys will appreciate it.

 Each Jargasm comes with a Spork(spoon-fork hybrid) which is a nice touch actually because you can eat this on-the-go.

Oh did I mentioned that every jar is SEALED tight! this means that you are assured that each jar of Jargasm is safe and not tainted. Kudos to Jargasm!

And now it is time to taste The Jargasms.

here are the pictures:

(more pictures HERE)

 What the Red Velvet Jargasm looks like^

 Oh my, so can just see how moist the cake is, its texture in your mouth is just right. I can also taste the cream cheese in this one which made it even better. This is a must try, if you're ordering a Jargasm, this is your CHOICE. haha:)

 I ordered this because I just love the Apple Pies from Mcdonalds. This is what the Apple Crumble looks like^

 So far so good, another awesomejar of  Jargasm. I do warn you, DO NOT EAT THIS WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR BED OR COUCH. The crumbs just drop and it gets worse when you refrigerate it, the crumbs become so hard that it will just come crumbling out every time you try to scoop some. Yet, despite those things I will still order another one, it just taste so good. Another recommended flavor. The lady who sells the Jargasm said that this is better if you partner it up with Vanilla ice cream, I didn't have a chance to try it because I ate everything up before I can even try(that's how good it is) haha.

 The last one is the Vanilla Ombre' one. This is where I got slightly disappointed but still satisfied. I do love the details, the sprinkle candies is  a nice touch. I also love the icing they used here, it tasted like white chocolate which I like.
I think they called this Vanilla Ombre' is because of the different colors of the cake layers, it would've been cooler if the colors where different from each other. The colors were Pink, Peach and Orange, which closely resembles each other. I wish they've put the color Green or Blue there somewhere to make it more interesting. But this Jargasm tasted good actually, it all mixed well together. Although I was a little disappointed with the amount of Vanilla I have tasted. Sometimes the Vanilla is there and there are times when I scoop the cake where I just taste nothing, just plain cake with no flavor. Being a Vanilla fanatic I was  slightly disappointed, but then again all of the Jargasms satisfied my cake cravings. Jargasm is actually one of the best cakes I have ever tasted, and its cheap. I really recommend you guys to check their Instagram account, its @Jargasm. Just search them up. While your at it you can also follow me there @michaelcanlas17 :) or you can text them at 09162273976

Thank you Jargasm for bringing this wonderful creation to us! kudos to your team! I will surely be coming back for more :)

No comments: