My Life In The Middle Side: Jumong Restaurant in Feilds Avenue, Balibago :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jumong Restaurant in Feilds Avenue, Balibago :)

okay so my classmates and I decided that we'll have Korean for Lunch so we went to Jumong Restaurant which is in Feilds Avenue near McDonalds here in Balibago.
The place offers quality food at cheap prices! I mean for a large bowl of ramyun Noodles for 270 pesos! that's gotta be cheap because it made us very full( and we're 6 BTW)
plus they give free appetizers and free iced coffee! it's very "sulit" you really get what you pay for.
 (the 270 pesos Ramyun Noodles  YUUUMMM )

Me and my classmates LOVED THEIR appetizers PLUS it's free! so what more can you ask for? LOL
My classmates outside Jumong Restaurant :)

well the food was very satisfying I'll always go here when I crave for Korean food :)
oh did I mentioned they also serve other Korean foods? like Kimbab, Kimchi and all the Korean Dishes you can think of :)


2 comments:

Itscindymones said...

lol!
craving for ramyun!

Itscindymones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.