My Life In The Middle Side: Mga Litrato

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mga Litrato

okay. so staring today I'll be posting pictures that I've taken :) this blog will also be my little art gallery.
this is to share to you(the readers and the oh so awesome blog people) the photos  that I've taken everyday.
These photos are very random. That's why I LOVE IT. I love it because it depicts the natural setting of something, no lighting, no script, just the real deal(and of course some little editing).

My 4 favorite books of all time :) One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell, Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman, Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stefanie Meyers.
The Old Red truck located behind our house.

The broom ans skateboard :),

The gate of our house

To be continued......

No comments: