My Life In The Middle Side: FoodGasm With Me.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

FoodGasm With Me.

My Mom's Bibimbap (August 4, 2013 )

I'm not fond of eating Bibimbap(because it's mostly Rice) but I kinda enjoyed and loved the Bibimbob(Korean Mixed rice) my mom made for us.

My Mom used the same ingredients found in a regular Bibimbap, but she added Sayote.
She blanched the veggies first( Carrots, Chayote, bean sprouts and Cucumber), then carefully fried the scrambled eggs, then Instead of using Beef my mom used Ground Pork to make it more appealing to my Siblings. Then she plated everything and added the rice and those Sea Weed paper. We had the option of putting the red Korean sauce and Kimchi(I just didn't put some in mine because I don't want to eat something spicy that time)



The Actual Bibimbap looks like this:


And after I mixed everything it looked like this:





No comments: