My Life In The Middle Side: FoodGasm With Me: Susie's Cuisine :)

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 5, 2013

FoodGasm With Me: Susie's Cuisine :)

So me and my friend ate at Susie's Cuisine( their new branch at Ocena) because we were both craving for Halo- Halo. We tried the new branch since it is near our school.

I ordered my all time favorite, the Bringhe. For some of you who does not have any idea what Bringhe is, This is the Kapampangan version of the Paella . The bringhe is stiky rice or "Malagkit" rice cooked with broth, herbs,spices and some veggies. Then it will be serve with Chicken and Egg slices.

Here's the pictures:


The Bringhe is only for 50.00 pesos! It is very price competitive and you really get what you pay for.

My friend on the other hand ordered the best seller, which is the Palabok.
I like Susie's Palabok because it just taste so good.
Words can't even describe Susie's Palabok.

Same as the Bringhe, you can get this for only 50.00 pesos!

Both me and my friend also ordered their Halo-Halo.
 For everyone out there, Susie's Cuisine serves the BEST Halo-Halo in the world!(In my opinion).



 The thing about their Halo-Halo is that it doesn't have that much ingredients BUT, it just taste so good.
The ingredients(even if its few) blends together perfectly.
the Ube, Leche Flan, Macapuno, Beans and Pastillias. They all blend well together.
This is a must try! and this is also for 50.00 Pesos!

This is the reason why I am proud to be an Angeleno. The food here is so good that you'll sometimes think how does these establishments make money wherein everytime you eat, you will realize that you got more than what you payed for.

No comments: