My Life In The Middle Side: First Chito now Wally?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Chito now Wally?

Sorry Chito but there's a new Sex tape in town. It surprised me big time. I did not expect Wally Bayola to make a sex tape, I expected more from him.
For everyone who doesn't know him, he is one of the host of a segment in Eat Bulaga.
The sex tape has been circulating in the web recently, and it became really viral on Facebook.
When I opened my Facebook account, I was surprised that my news feed was all about the sex scandal of Wally Bayola. I hope he can get through this. I hope we will learned our lesson, for once and for all. NEVER MAKE A SEX TAPE IF YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE UPLOADED ON THE INTERNET.

The video above is the link to the sex tape. I hope everything will be okay with Wally. I really like him, with all his comedic antics and all.

No comments: