My Life In The Middle Side: Food Galore!Jollibee, Phils Best Mango Juice and Vinegar Pusit, TGIF!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Food Galore!Jollibee, Phils Best Mango Juice and Vinegar Pusit, TGIF!

MARCH 1, 2013-FRIDAY.

So after school my friends and I decided to eat at Jollibee, and of course as usual, we were dead hungry :)
I got a Yum Burger Value meal then upgraded my drink and my French fries to a Chocolate Flip Float(mainly because I just wanna try it out) and Extra Large French Fries :)
Extra Large French Fries for Extra Large Happiness :) just add 20 Pesos!
My Yum Burger :)
you can get the Flip Float for 50.00 Pesos for  A' la Carte while you can upgrade your Value meal drink for 30.00 Pesos.


It's my first time to try the new Chocolate Flip Float from Jollibee, at first I thought that it was kinda weird that the soft serve is actually at the bottom and not on the top, plus the irony that Jollibee still called it "Chocolate Float" wherin it should've just be called "Chocolate Sink" LOL just joking :)

Joking aside The Chocolate Flip Float is actually good, I wasn't expecting that putting the soft serve at the bottom will taste the same tough I am not saying that this is better, but I think the Flip Floats are just mere novelties, I mean where on earth could you find a Float where in reality nothing actually floats on the drink!haha!

 If you want to drink something dark chocolate-ier then this one is for you :)

But for my taste it was just too Dark(in Chocolate terms) as you can see there are lots of Dark Chocolate crumbles on top, which I am not a fan of( I like White chocolate more) but I think it's okay for normal chocolate lovers.

After that we went home but before that I went to a Ministop near our school because I want me some Mango Juice :)


This is by far the best tasting Mango juice available in the Philippines! and it's just for 25.00 Pesos at any Ministop Branches!!

Ladies and Gents, I introduce to you Phil's Best Mango Juice!

The Ingredients says it all, more of the Juice less the sugar :) that's why I love it! I can always taste REAL mangoes with every sip.


Thanks to them there's Phil's Best! :)


after that I went to a sari-sari store near my house and just bought a WHOLE pack of Vinegar Pusit, because I was craving for it since like last week!





Adios! have a happy weekend guys :)





No comments: