My Life In The Middle Side: The Mind Museum is Very Mind Blowing :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Mind Museum is Very Mind Blowing :)

March 22, 2013- Me and 2 of my friends went to the Mind Museum located at Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.

The ticket cost us 450.00 pesos each(because of the college student discount) but regular goers will need to pay 650.00 pesos for each ticket.

an Upside Down picture of my friends entering the Mind Museum :)

even their signage for their toilets are futuristic!
The weaving project of world renowned fashion designer Rajo Laurel :)
Okay I was very happy with the fact that Rajo made something fashionable yet it helped other people make a living, as what I've read from that section. Rajo made weaving more competitive in the market, usually these weavers make what we know as "basahans" or rags. Rajo thought of making these rags into something that people will want to buy it and viola! these accessories were born.

the lights are amazing :)

The museum actually features interactive modules for the visitors. A good example is the moon module where you press one of the buttons and the big moon in front of you will transform based on the button you pressed, I think the picture to the left is the Third quarter one( not really sure though).








REAL ROCKS FROM THE PAST!
 I am so amazed by this segment in the museum, it's about fossils! it is very fun to read LOL!









The best part of the museum is that they have a real T-Rex skeleton! and it's R-E-A-L! I was so amazed because it was my first time to see a real dinosaur skeleton. I was just so happy with seeing this T-Rex skeleton.

The following pictures below are just random photos I've taken, as what I've realized here in blogging "Pictures speaks louder than words" ENJOY!











for more info's about The Mind Museum you can visit the website below.
www.themindmuseum.org

Until next time! Adios!


1 comment:

DianeShishio said...

Oh my gad MJ! My fatness is all over this post. hahaha