My Life In The Middle Side: Caffe' Bene @ SM City Clark!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

Caffe' Bene @ SM City Clark!

I've head this Cafe'(which is actually famous in Korea) from a Korean friend. He said that they're opening a branch in SM Clark. He recommended me to go because he said that the food there is very good. That's why me and friend went there. Looking at the cafe ambiance, it is actually good and relaxing. The music was nice, and everything was just PERFECT.

Here are the pictures of the said Cafe':




Sorry I did not take that many pictures :( I was so caught up with talking to my friend that I forgot that I needed to take pictures of the cafe'.

The funny and unique thing about Caffe' Bene is that instead of calling your name, the barrista will hand you this buzzer-number thing. Once your order is done and is ready the buzzer-thing will start blinking its lights(located all around the buzzer-thing). It did remind me of the ankle monitor in America.


Here's what we ordered.
and here's what our food looks like:

The Garlic Cheese Bread:

The Garlic Cheese bread is the one that I ordered. My Korean friend suggested this for me(because I'm not a "sweet" person). For me, this is one of the best cheese/bread/garlic ever! the cheese was just right, the bread was soft enough and the Garlic was not that over powering. This is one perfect dish that I will recommend  for first timers and for people who doesn't like to eat sweet food.

Next is their famous Bingsu. Bingsu is the Korean version of our very own Halo-Halo. In the original Caffe' Bene Bingsu, it has REAL Strawberries  and Blue berries, but because those fruits are not available in most parts of the Philippines, they just used Red Beans. The Bingsu is actually good. The Ice cream or shall I say Gellato is very yummy.The barrista also said to us that this was their best seller, I now understand why.




My friend ordered coffee and the Chocolate Banana Bread.
This is probably one of the only disappointment we had at Caffe' Bene. There's not enough Bananas! I mean 4 slices?   they should have put more bananas and added more chocolate syrup. This is worth 155, but  we felt like we did not get what we payed for. I'm sorry Caffe' Bene.


The Aftermath:


I'll go back here again, I need to try their Gellatos, it was raining hard when we ate there that's why we didn't order any. Everything was nice, the food was great, the ambiance is perfect, the service was fast and they have their own Wifi hot spot :3
Although something is lacking with Caffe' Bene, except for the fact that majority of the customers are Koreans and the Bingsu, you won't notice that this Cafe' is actually Korean-made. No nothing. But at least, the food was great.

No comments: