My Life In The Middle Side: Continuation of Museo Ning Angeles :)

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Continuation of Museo Ning Angeles :)

Hey! Okay now it's the continuation of my previous post about Museo Ning Angeles.

Now after the second part of the tour we went to the last and yummy part of the tour, which is the culinarium part!

a woodcraft that will welcome you to the culinarium part.
an old set-up of a dining are of the Kapampangans back then.
The above picture is actually REAL and well preserved utensils used by the Kapampangans in the days, kudos to the museum because these utensils actually look good, albeit you can still use these right now.


The great thing about the museum is that there's a fantastic view of the Sto. Rosario street and the Holy Rosary Parish on the second floor, I've never thought that the church looks good from here.

An artistic shot of my friend looking through the window.
the outside space where it can be the venue for various events of the museum.
"EATING IS REGARDED AS ONE OF THE GREAT PLEASURES IN LIFE"

The picture above is actually my favorite picture from the Museum trip, because I just really agree with the quotation haha!

We were glad that we went inside the museum, we just didn't learn new things but we just realized how important our ancestors and our history to us right now, because without them there will be no us today.
I hope the current generation will give importance to this, because from what I can see, it seems like they just don't care, its too sad though because I'm part of that generation :(



No comments: