My Life In The Middle Side: Selecta Oreo Blast Ice Cream, Caramel Macchiato and Pic-A @ Marquee Mall Park.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Selecta Oreo Blast Ice Cream, Caramel Macchiato and Pic-A @ Marquee Mall Park.

  After a very tiring day my friends and I decided to go to Marquee mall and too unwind and relax( because we are all stressed out with our press release homework). We decided to buy ice cream at the supermarket then something caught our eye! it's the new Selecta Oreo Blast ice cream! Then we bought Pic-A BBQ chips and finally we went to Starbucks to buy Caramel Macchiatos :)




 
Selecta Oreo Blast(145.00 pesos for the 800 ml variant) Starbucks Caramel Macchiato(155.00 Pesos for the Grande size) and Pic-A BBQ chips(35.00 Pesos)





I love the new Oreo  Blast Ice cream from selecta! its my newest favorite flavor from them.

It really contains REAL Oreo cookies, take note, THE CREAM IS STILL THERE! so you'll really taste REAL Oreo's with REAL Vanilla Ice cream.

The Vanilla ice cream really complements the Oreos making it very yummy and satisfying, It is really worth the 145.00 pesos you get to pay to have this ice cream.

The Oreo cookies in the Selecta Oreo Blast.



What the Oreo Blast looks like  inside.


The top cover of the Oreo Blast, it makes me want more :)



My friend enjoying the Oreo Blast.


We also had Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks, The reason why I just love this drink is because it is made up of 3 of my favorite things in a drink, Espresso, Caramel and Milk, Plus it really taste good :)

our Caramel Macchiatos, We ordered them on ice because we want it cold :)




My Caramel Macchiato you can see the Espresso, Milk and Caramel blending together, That's why I am so in-love with this drink.



I added some Oreo Blast ice cream into my Caramel Macchiato, I have to admit, it taste sooooo GOOD that Starbucks and Selecta should have a collaboration haha! Oreo Caramel Macchiato with Selecta Ice cream anyone?



To balance our taste buds out we bought a pack of Pic-A BBQ chips, it was just the right thing to eat after eating ice cream and drink coffee.


















All is not complete without the relaxing view of the Marquee Mall park, this is better than staying inside an air conditioned area or a coffee shop, I just feel so alive :)










I had a very relaxing time in the Marquee Mall park. It really made my stressed mind feel relax and happy.
Until Next time!




No comments: