My Life In The Middle Side: Fish crackers at SPCF Intramural.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fish crackers at SPCF Intramural.

I'm Back! My hiatus from blogging is finally over! haha!
It's been like almost a year since I posted something in this blog.

And my comeback post is all about.......

FISH CRAKERS!

haha! these yummy crackers are actually made from real fish then they add some flour and  extenders.


These crackers are actually cheap, I got addicted to it the moment I started eating them.
For only 113 pesos you can get 1kg of these things!
I mean we repacked almost 100 packs with that 1kg of fish crakers! it's very sulit!
The reason why I even tasted these crackers is because we sold these during our intramural at our school.

I have one thing to say about these fish crackers....
YUMMY!





No comments: