My Life In The Middle Side: KFC graduation feast and Streetwise Snacks, both are awesome deals!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

KFC graduation feast and Streetwise Snacks, both are awesome deals!

So me and my family went out for lunch and guess where we ended up at?

non other than KFC!
haha! we were surprised to see a promo of KFC, which is the Graduation feast.

It's a promo and I think it's only available here in the Philippines, well for 850.00 pesos you'll get 10 pieces of KFC chicken, 5 spaghetti and 5 drinks, of course we got that because we thought it's the right decision for us( which it did LOL). actually if you add everything up, 75X10( for the chicken) is already 750 pesos,
so 42X5(for the spaghetti) is already 210 pesos, overall the total cost of it is 930 pesos, but with the Graduation Fest promo we saved up 70 pesos :) Thank you KFC Philippines!

while ordering that I just saw the best thing that can ever happen to me that day!


Mash Potatoes, Mushroom soup, Brownies and French Fries are for 20 pesos only!
why didn't I saw this before? I quickly ordered French Fries haha!

KFC Spaghetti :)




The  pictures above are the food that we ordered :)

all in all I had a fulfilling meal at KFC as usual :) I was specially happy with the new street wise promo! for 20 pesos you can get real french fries! haha!

adios!


No comments: