My Life In The Middle Side: Mr Ramyun Balibago, The Best Place For CHEAP Korean Food.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mr Ramyun Balibago, The Best Place For CHEAP Korean Food.




I've Always enjoyed eating Korean dishes, actually Korean dishes are my favorite foreign food.

In my opinion the best place to get your Korean fill is Mr. Ramyun, Mr. Ramyun is a small restaurant located at Balibago, Angeles City( Near Feilds Avenue) in front of Jhonny's Supermarket.

The fact that Mr. Ramyun is very near to my school makes it our go-to place if we ever crave for Korean food( which is all the time LOL)

Their menu is very affordable, I mean for a Ramyun Noodles for 39 Pesos? where can you find that? Plus you can choose 1 topping( which is Cheese, Dumpling, Beef, Crab stick, Kimchi and Ham) and theres a free Kimchi on the side too.

This place is great for budget conscious people like me, mainly because I'm still a college student and I can't afford expensive stuff! haha!

Sorry for not taking enough pictures, we were busy eating our food :) anyhow we ordered a whole Kimbab(which is actually the Korean version of Sushi) which cost us only 79 pesos, and the usual Ramyun noodles.

It took a while for our Ramyun noodles to be served at our table, but it was worth the wait because at last
we will finally have our fill haha!
We all enjoyed our Ramyuns and Kimbabs!

I really recommend this place for everyone to try. They also have another branch near Holy Angel University FYI haha!

Until next time! Adios!




No comments: